Founded in 1991 Wescott Medical Ltd specialises in the manufacture of sterile, single-use products for acute and critical care and also in the supply of human tissue products for reconstructive surgery. The company is certified to ISO 13485 for medical devices and maintains a tissue-bank licensed under the Human Tissue Act. We deliver tissue products to almost half of the hospitals in the NHS and to the private sector as well.
Wescott Medical Ltd is committed to providing superior quality products and services by application of a Quality Management System that benefits our customers, employees, shareholders and, ultimately, the patient.
• We aim to be judged by our customers to be a company whose products, service, support and reliability exceed those of our competitors.
• We are working to work together with our employees to build a company that we are all proud to work for, which values everyone as an individual and invests in their future.
• Should one of our customers have a problem with one of our products or our actions, we will always do our utmost to resolve the problem to the customer’s satisfaction within any regulatory limitations.
• We will always do what we have agreed to do, unless prevented by circumstances outside of our control and will always keep our customers informed of our progress.
• We aim to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in our chosen field.
• We aim to comply fully with any regulatory requirements relevant to our products and with the requirements of any of our quality certifications.
• We will strive for continual improvement in everything that we do.
Type of Manufacture
Wescott Medical Ltd manufactures a wide range of medical tubing systems, connectors and accessories. Major product areas include extension sets, irrigations sets, insufflation sets and connectors. Products are listed in the current product catalogue.